Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 23:20:25 UTC 2008

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Suren Karapetyan
> <surenkarapetyan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well I think spatial mode can work and feel OK if Your folder's max depth is
>> <=2 (i.e. All pictures are in Pictures and no subdirectories).
>
> That's an argument for list view over icon view, not spatial over browser.

What does depth of paths have to do with that?   Try nfs-mounting the
roots of a few remote machines so you can access everything, then
positioning to some deep paths on each to prepare for a drag/drop
without remembering the weird way to avoid leaving open windows behind
you at every level to get the idea.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com