Join Fedora. Learn cartwheels. Jump through hoops.

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 03:55:26 UTC 2008

On 12/21/08, Todd Zullinger <tmz at pobox.com> wrote:
> Jerry Amundson wrote:
>> I got to the point of
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join where "You'll
>> also need two more certs:" is followed by blank space.
>
> I just fixed this on the wiki.  That text was just some leftover cruft
> I believe.  Running fedora-packager-setup downloads the certs to which
> that referred.

Looks good. Thank you!

>> Going back to the beginning of the fun, the ever so tempting Join
>> Fedora. link from fp.o does not even mention Package Maintainers or
>> Bug Zappers, yet has pretty pics/links of seemingly every other
>> role.
>
> Both Bug triage and Packaging are listed under OS Developer.

That's my point. With my background, OS stands for Operating System,
and I wouldn't consider for one second looking there to help with, say
"xeyes". (or anything else that is not kernel*, or is not in @core for
that matter...)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_system

jerry