Re: Stability and Release Cycles - An Idea

* Ralf Corsepius [22/12/2008 14:56] :

> We are turning in circles - It's a hen and egg problem.

Agreed.
This is one of the reasons I'm getting very annoyed with the people
making this proposal.

> FESCo brushes off volunteers, the @RHs (here A.C) gun-down any
> volunteers, ... what do you expect prospective volunteers to think?

I expect them to setup a third-party repo and start publishing updates.
Do you seriously think that, were I in their shoes, I would allow anyone
or anything to stop me from doing so ?

Emmanuel