Re: Coordination of updates and reading of bodhi comments

On Wed, 2008-12-24 at 08:37 -0500, Steve Dickson wrote:
> I waited 4 or 5 days which annoyed people that didn't need
> that policy package... so I pushed the packaged and started lobbying...
> I thought that was a good compromise.

In that situation, you should comment in bodhi as to why you're going to
push it along even with negative karma sitting there.  Without doing
that, the people providing feedback to you feel like their feedback is
being ignored, and will have less motivation to do any testing/feedback
at all in the future.

Our testers are a precious precious resource, and should be treated as
such.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!