Fedora unusable on Asus eee 701

Conrad Meyer konrad at tylerc.org
Wed Dec 31 01:14:23 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 30 December 2008 09:13:56 am Valent Turkovic wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org> wrote:
> > *Please* stop posting the particular bugs that affect you to the mailing
> > list as if they are higher priority than any other bugs.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org>
>
> I'm not saying that this bug has some too high importance but to say
> that all bugs are created equal is not true.

That's why there is a priority setting for each bug on bugzilla.

> Also I heard a lot of positive feedback when some specific bugs got
> mentioned on this list, if you believe it is now important you can
> choose to ignore that thread.

(I believe you meant 'not' instead of 'now'.) That strategy doesn't really
work. Ignoring spam that is sent to onesself regularly doesn't stop it from
being sent. Please don't contribute to the internet's spam problem. I don't
believe there is any added value in your regular mailings of the list with
your own bugs.

Regards,
--
Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org>