Elvis-hosted modules to be moved on 18/2

Nalin Dahyabhai nalin at redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 15:57:27 UTC 2008

On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 02:07:57AM +0200, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> We'll be having another, *final move* of the rest of the modules on
> the 18th of February 2008. The modules listed on the following
> coordination page are ones that Fedora is upstream, hosted on elvis,
> active, and receiving translations -- they will be moved to the
> maintainer's VCS of choice on Fedora Infrastructure.

Like Tomáš, I maintain a few modules on elvis which aren't translated,
and which therefore weren't in the table in the Wiki.  What's to become
of them?  Will they be moved?  Will they be left where they are?  If I
would like for them to be moved, can I get them added to the list of
modules included in the mass move?  And if I do nothing, will they be
deleted from elvis, never to be seen again, their very existence
disavowed?  Okay, it's probably not going to be that last thing, but in
all seriousness, some guidance, please?

Nalin