Orphaning packages: mhash, aide

Dmitry Butskoy buc at odusz.so-cdu.ru
Fri Feb 8 12:43:42 UTC 2008

Jon Ciesla wrote:
>> Devrim GÃœNDÃœZ wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> I need this rpm for pam_pgsql package that I maintain in my PostgreSQL
>>> RPM repository (and also will soon submit to Fedora for review). Even
>>> though I have no idea how to package it, I can do my best if noone steps
>>> up the plate.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>

>> Thanks, I need it too, for my libgringotts.
>>

> I need it for limph, and I'm the EPEL co-maintainer, so I'll take it.
> Devrim, you're more than welcome to co-maintain.

It also needed for php (since it has a php-mhash subpackage).

AFAIK "mhash" was affiliated some way with the "mcrypt" (both had the
same primary site etc...). Mcrypt is maintained by Tom "spot" Callaway,
perhaps it is more convenient to maintain both packages by him...

Dmitry Butskoy
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DmitryButskoy