K12Linux Re: Education SIG

sebastian at when.com sebastian at when.com
Mon Feb 11 16:40:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

Warren Togami wrote:
> So our two editions would be similar to Ubuntu:
> K12Linux Desktop - just the educational desktop apps
> K12Linux Server  - Desktop, LTSP, Moodle, DansGuardian, Squidguard, etc.
Well, what do you think, how should this go on? I have a finished spin
(at least for f8), which has been submitted to release engineering, here
[1] and also posted several times before - here [2] and here [3]. If you
came up with this somehow earlier, (we could have discussed it and) I
would have saved several days of work. And, by the way, what do you
think of the SIG proposal here [4]? What do you suggest concerning these
educational spins?

Sebastian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SebastianDziallas/Education
[2]