package ownership problem

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:28:40 UTC 2008

Christopher Aillon wrote:
> On 02/12/2008 11:48 AM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>
>> I don't have enough information yet to see any pattern here.  If
>> people find more problems on their "My Packages"[1]_ pages I'll be
>> able to look  into this further.
>>
>> .. _[1]: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/
>
> I never found that page useful, because it lists every package that I
> have commit access to (guessing?).  There's quite a lot of packages
> there, that aren't "mine"...

There's a way to limit what is returned but it doesn't currently have a
nice UI to access it.  Just add the query param ?acls= to the end of
that URL.  Example::
   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/?acls=owner,commit

The acls param takes a comma separated list of the following values:
* owner -- you are the owner of the package
* commit -- you have explicit commit access to the package (does not
include commit access via groups that you belong to.)
* approveacls -- you have access to approve, deny, and change acls on
the package.
* watchcommits -- you are signed up to watch for commits to the package
* watchbugzilla -- you are signed up to watch for bugs

If someone would like to create a bit of html to expose this
functionality via a form I would be happy to merge that into the pkgdb.

Also needing just a tiny bit of html coding would be a template to allow
one to type in the package name and be taken to the proper page.

-Toshio