Feature for F9: Bluetooth

Nicolas A. Corrarello ncorrare at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 14 22:18:40 UTC 2008

Well, I've it preety much ready according to the packaging guidelines.
Not bad considering its my first specfile (thanks skvidal for the help).

Now, what's next? Where do I upload the SRPM?
--
- --
Nicolas A. Corrarello
                                   e: ncorrare at fedoraproject.org
GPG Key: DFC893EE                  h:
fedoraproject.org/wiki/NicolasCorrarello/
GPG Fingerprint: 5C93 42DA 98E1 4EEF B24B  7F8C E145 B2F9 DFC8 93EE
Import my key: $ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0xDFC893EE