Git has too many freaking dependencies

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:25:55 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I know.  Lots of people read this list.  Not everyone grasps the
>  concept of dry whit.

2nd best Best Kids in the Hall sketch ever... was the super sarcastic
guy on trial in a court room. All his answers were sarcastic and on
hearing them everyone in the room laughed, including the judge. When
the prosecutor asked the court reporter to read back the answers... he
do without emotion..and the judge sentenced the guy to death on
hearing the non-sarcastic rendering of the text.

This is exactly why I want audio streams from public board meetings,
and not just text transcripts.

-jef"Living in a place where the daily high temperatures have swung 70
degrees F in the span of a week...and its still below
freezing."spaleta