USB Mouse not working

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sat Feb 23 23:05:11 UTC 2008

On my latest rawhide updated box, as of today, my mouse sort of doesn't
work.  It seems to go up and down, but not left and right.  When I boot
initially, during rhgb screen, the mouse works as normal, but once in X at
my desktop, or at the gdm screen, the mouse goes up and down only again.
And it doesn't seem the keyboard works at that point as well.  Although, if
going to init 3 then the keyboard does work.

The is a Logitech USB keyboard/mouse wireless desktop.  Any ideas?

Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY