LWN subscription lottery reminder

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:01:01 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Well I already am paying for it.. so I don't feel like taking it :).
>  However, ask Corbet to put it on the front page :). Maybe that will
>  get some more interest.

See all i care about is making sure that only people with FAS accounts
are in my little lottery. I don't really care which LWN account I
enable. So if you have one of these already, and want to pass the
subscription on to someone else's LWN account because you already have
one...fine with me. Just put the lwn account that you want to get the
subscript in the email instead of your LWN account.  Just make sure
you tell the person you are re-gifting to that they should think about
finding a way to contribute to the Fedora project.. or they will never
be able to sleep well again knowing that they are profiting from the
generosity of Fedora and not giving back in return.

-jef