koji: completed builds hang instead of changing status to closed

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 22:11:43 UTC 2008

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:54:14 +0100
Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> wrote:

> The subject says it all, see for example:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=473489

That one is closed already.

> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=473490

And so is this one.  They seem to have just taken a while to complete
the import part, that is sending the packages and logs back to the hub
and having the hub write them out to the NFS share.  We're experiencing
some odd load issues, theory is that the ongoing backup of the koji
filesystem is interacting in odd ways with the hub.

--
Jesse Keating