submitting ideas to Fedora

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Fri Feb 29 00:39:45 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 22:41 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> > We've seen it all, on this very list, already.
>
> Who said Ubuntu is modern :> ?
>
> As we have most of that features or were GOING to have them, we would
> have different ideas on such list.

The truth is that most of the features on those sites are:
- ongoing features/goals for Fedora and upstream
- goals specific to one application or sub-system

For the former, there's no real point in having those spelt out, as we
already they're problems, and the best you could get is a change of
focus.

For the latter, I'd be happy to get any feature request/bug filed
against my components (summarily Bluetooth UIs for GNOME, and multimedia
GNOME stuff) so that I can bring them to the attention of upstream, or
fix them as part of a feature for a specific release.

In the worst case, I'll point people to the upstream bug report if it's
not deemed important enough, but that's at least a starting point.