Rawhide update warnings (20080228)

Colorado Rob colorado.rob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 14:47:38 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Latest Update Warnings:

selinux-policy-targeted-3.3.1-6.fc9.noarch
libsemanage.get_home_dirs: mysql homedir /var/lib/mysql or its parent
directory conflicts with a file context already specified in the policy.
This usually indicates an incorrectly defined system account.  If it is a
system account please make sure its uid is less than 500 or its login shell
is /sbin/nologin.

I do not have mysql installed on this machine.  This is no /var/lib/mysql.
mysql is a NIS account (we run it on a few Solaris machines) and has a high
UID.  If I ever do install mysql on this machine, the passwd file will
override the NIS map and all will be good.  In the meantime, the package
should ignore warnings for policies that do not apply to the local machine.

1:control-center-2.21.92-1.fc9.x86_64
WARNING: Failed to parse default value `থিম অনুপ্ৰয়োগ ডিফল্ট যোগ কৰক
প্ৰিন্টাৰ' for schema (/schemas/apps/control-center/cc_actions_list)
WARNING: Failed to parse default value `Vaihda teemaa;gtk-
theme-selector.desktop,Aseta ensisijaiset sovellukset;default-
applications.desktop, Lisää tulostin;gnome-cups-manager.desktop]' for schema
(/schemas/apps/control-center/cc_actions_list)

Not sure what to do about this one.

Regards,

Rob