multimedia keys vs. keyboard shortcuts (was: Re: rawhide and cooker compared)

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Fri Feb 29 17:34:07 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 18:52 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > For an example of how not to do it, maybe check out MAME...
>
> I'm still waiting for good example of how to do it though.

Well, MAME annoys me in that it clears all bindings seemingly at random.
Inevitably when I'm *trying* to add another binding, it clears out all
the previous ones. And when I *want* it to clear all bindings and make a
fresh one, it of course adds it as an additional one.

And the list of bindings tends to run offscreen...