Elvis-hosted modules to be moved on 18/2

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Feb 5 16:27:28 UTC 2008

On Feb 5, 2008 5:57 PM, Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 02:07:57AM +0200, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> > We'll be having another, *final move* of the rest of the modules on
> > the 18th of February 2008. The modules listed on the following
> > coordination page are ones that Fedora is upstream, hosted on elvis,
> > active, and receiving translations -- they will be moved to the
> > maintainer's VCS of choice on Fedora Infrastructure.
>
> Like Tomáš, I maintain a few modules on elvis which aren't translated,
> and which therefore weren't in the table in the Wiki.  What's to become
> of them?  Will they be moved? Will they be left where they are?

We'll be moving only the modules listed on the "Will be moved" table
on the wiki page [1] on 18/2. The rest of them won't be deleted!

If you want your module moved together with the rest, just add it to
the table on the wiki page. We'll copy it, together with the whole
history, and the next day delete it from elvis if everything is OK.

The modules we chose initially to move are those receiving
translations, just because we need to move them out of there soon.
It's not easy for people to maintain two accounts for translations
(one for elvis, one for Fedora), and also we should really cover
translations under the CLA, something not happening on elvis.

-d

[1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/FinalElvisMove

--
Dimitris Glezos