gcc-4.3.0 compilation problem

Benjamin Kreuter ben.kreuter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:50:13 UTC 2008

On Thursday 07 February 2008 14:43:35 Tanguy Eric wrote:

> Thanks it works for getenv but now i have one more error :
> error: 'INT_MAX' was not declared in this scope
> and man/info do not help ...
> Eric

The include for that is:

#include <limits.h>

Whoever wrote this code really did a poor job with their includes; they
probably relied on some implicit relationships that are not a part of the
standard.  I advise contacting the upstream authors about this, and reminding
them that in C++ it is considered a best practice to explicit include
everything that you need.

-- Ben

--
Message sent on: Thu Feb 7 14:48:39 EST 2008