installation workflow issues

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 00:31:05 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm willing to contribute in one way I can and that is testing
workflows. I have found quite a few workflow dead ends while installing
latest Fedora 9 Alpha.

I would like to write a blog post that would identify workflow
bottlenecks and also try to suggest solutions.

I would like to have a mentor while doing this assignment so that there
isn't any miscommunication between me and you (fedora devels). My
intention is to contribute in a way I can (I'm not a programmer) for
making Fedora installation smoother.

Cheers,
Valent.