Firefox: Figuring out rendered FONTS

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 13:07:34 UTC 2008

On Saturday 09 February 2008 01:50:42 am Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
>   $ fc-match calibri,tahoma,arial,sans-serif

Thanks Behdad. I had no idea about fc-match. I'm going to investigate how
accurate this is compared to what's happening within Firefox.

Also...I just found out about:
/etc/fonts/conf.d/30-aliases-fedora.conf

There are some font mappings in here...for example, if Arial is requested try
this font, or this one or the other. This is also used by fontconfig
right? ...complicating more the thing :(

Thanks,
Jorge