Mass rebuild delay for my packages

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Feb 9 18:24:17 UTC 2008

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 19:00:40 +0100
jakub.rusinek at gmail.com ("Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek") wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I must to announce, that:
>
> 1) libical, which is osmo's dependency must be rebuilt and updated in
> bodhi.
>
> 2) osmo is libical-dependent from new release, to I must to wait for
> libical update to update osmo (2 in 1: rebuild and update).
>
> So, libical will be requested by me for stable inclusion without
> testing,
>
> Osmo will be pushed to testing normally, because new version will be
> put into repo.

2 things:

1. You do realize that the mass rebuild for the new gcc is ONLY in the
devel/rawhide branch? From your comments it looks like you are
rebuilding all your branches... which you shouldn't do. Only
rawhide/devel.

2. For stable branches in the above situation, you can build libical
and mail rel-eng that you need to add it to the build override to allow
you to build osmo. Then you can test both and push them at the same
time.

> Livio

kevin