Summary of the 2008-02-12 Packaging Committee meeting

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Tue Feb 12 23:00:08 UTC 2008

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> However, I don't believe that the draft was updated, or if it was, we
> were not aware of it.

It would also make some sense to give the Haskell package maintainers
(myself and Jens) some heads-up in advance of meetings and the like.
We're both too busy to find out about these kinds of events without some
kind of explicit notification, I'm afraid.  And Haskell packaging is a
delicate enough art that it doesn't make much sense to hold discussions
in the absence of at least one of us.

	<b