Summary of the 2008-02-12 Packaging Committee meeting

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 13 02:49:12 UTC 2008

Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:
> Yaakov Nemoy wrote:
>
>> Now that I have both Bob's and Jen's, I also want to say I want to ask
>> about making some changes to how GHC is packaged.
>
> Ask away, but let's start the discussion on the new list once it's set up.

If you are going to actively start working together as a SIG in a
separate mailing list, it would be great if you could post updates to
this list in a regular way like Release Engineering, KDE SIG, Packaging
Committee and others do so. Fedora Weekly News would be a good place to
report major updates too.

Rahul