F8: Has the kernel update policy been changed?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 18:59:57 UTC 2008

On Feb 16, 2008 9:33 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <jakub.rusinek <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > Fresh F8: "UPDATEDEFAULT=yes".
> >
> > So what is it related to?
>
> What spin is each of you installing from?

Do we need to start having spins laydown an informational file on the
system that we can refer to know which spin was used to do an install?

If we are going to start scratching our heads over any number of
pedantic default settings which may be spin dependent it would be
useful to have an on system marker for spin install type.