Rawhide Orphanarium

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 12:45:11 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 21:31 +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 03:04:06PM -0500, Warren Togami wrote:
> > Below is a current list of orphaned ownership packages that are still in
> > the rawhide collection.  The third column is the last person to built the
> > package.  Some of these packages like avahi obviously need a new owner
> > because we depend on it.  Others it might be a good idea to drop before F9
> > Beta (pending FESCO discussion).
> >
> > Any comments?
> >
> > Warren Togami
> >
> > agg-2.5-6.fc9                             dist-f9               pertusus
>
> Indeed, I am the de facto maintainer. I just granted myself ownership.
>
> There is something really strange, there are 12 co-maintainers who have
> watchcommit and commit or only commit (though anybody can commit..)
> I am not sure they are all really interested.

Probably none of them. Those are people from the desktop team at RH,
where the package used to be maintained for Core. When core and extras
were merged, all the people in the Desktop team got "maintainership" on
all the packages handled by colleagues in the team, as we don't usually
fine-grain ownership quite that much.

I don't think anyone cares quite that much about agg anymore ;)