Asterisk 1.6 in Fedora

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:50:49 UTC 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 8:23 AM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us> wrote:
> However, since we do have two weeks until feature freeze, I'm willing
> to listen to arguments to put Asterisk 1.6 into F9 now...

Is there something from stopping you from introducing it into F9 after
the release date?
You could create an initial package, after the isos are pressed and
drop it into updates-testing. Make a moderate fuss about its existance
and drive early adopters/testers to try it and report back in bodhi.
Once your satisfied you can push it to updates-released.

-jef