Incompatible Unison update

Stephen Warren s-t-rhbugzilla at wwwdotorg.org
Thu Feb 21 18:45:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, February 21, 2008 11:05 am, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> On 21/02/2008, Stephen Warren <s-t-rhbugzilla at wwwdotorg.org> wrote:
>>  Hence, without updating other systems, the connection will fail to
>>  initiation, and there's no workaround that I know of.
>
> Which other systems are we talking about here?

Some others that I don't actually use myself:

* Ubuntu gutsy (and Debian etch):

... who incidentally have obviously dealt with this problem since "unison"
there is unison-2.13.16-6ubuntu1, whilst they also have unison2.9.1-7 as a
backwards-compatibility package; just like cygwin solved it.

Just for being balanced, I see the following have updated to 2.27:

* OpenSuse 10.3

Don't contain it at all:

* Mandriva 2008.0