RFE: Remove isdn4k-utils from base installs

Lamont Peterson lamont at lamontpeterson.org
Fri Feb 22 00:04:48 UTC 2008

All,

I have not had to deal with any ISDN since 1999.  I have no need to have it
installed on my systems.  It is a bit irritating to be removing it all the
time.  It isn't sucked back in as a dependency for me at some later point,
either.  If someone does need it installed, I would find it highly likely
that they would be capable of finding the right package.

Based on all of that, I'd like to see it removed from base installs in Fedora
9, please.

Comments?
Lamont Peterson <lamont at lamontpeterson.org
[ http://lamontpeterson.org/ ]
GPG Key fingerprint: C51E DD83 B03F D147 A974  939C 5D13 289C 17F1 FFBE