qt-3.3.8b adds GPLv3 too (was: Re: qt4-4.3.4 adds GPLv3)

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Feb 23 19:45:38 UTC 2008

http://trolltech.com/company/newsroom/announcements/press.2008-01-18.1601592972

> qt4 updates for previous releases (F-7, F-8) will come soon.

FYI, this relicensing also affects Qt 3: we have qt-3.3.8b in Rawhide, which
is "GPLv3 or GPLv2 or QPL" tri-licensed. Updates for Fedora 7 and 8 are already
in updates-testing and will be promoted to stable in the next push (thanks to
Than Ngo).

        Kevin Kofler