rawhide report: 20080224 changes

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Feb 26 00:50:40 UTC 2008

Leszek Matok <Lam <at> Lam.pl> writes:
> Ouch! I started testing on the wrong server, not the one I logged onto to
> test... This was a Debian /usr/bin/mail, probably 1:8.1.2-0.20050715cvs-1
> (that's what /usr/share/doc/mailx/changelog.Debian.gz says).

That would be this one:
http://packages.debian.org/etch/mailx

The latest version in testing/unstable is this:
http://packages.debian.org/sid/bsd-mailx

Whatever adds the -a argument must be in their huge .diff.gz file. As far as I
can tell, most of that .diff.gz is an update to a CVS snapshot, the 8.1.1
release we're shipping is getting ancient.

        Kevin Kofler