submitting ideas to Fedora

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Fri Feb 29 16:04:36 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 03:43:22AM +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 22:41 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> > > We've seen it all, on this very list, already.
> >
> > Who said Ubuntu is modern :> ?
> >
> > As we have most of that features or were GOING to have them, we would
> > have different ideas on such list.

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/4/

CDMA and GSM modems are in NM 0.7.0 which is targeted for F9, and work
is under way to make this even simpler through explicit information
provided by the kernel for HAL's usage.  See
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/2024 and following.

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux