SELinux macro broken?

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 1 13:22:42 UTC 2008

Am Montag, den 31.12.2007, 15:39 -0500 schrieb Daniel J Walsh:

Hi,

there were no compilation errors, but I think it had to do with
libs_use_lib_files with is deprecated. I have no problems since I use
libs_use_shared_libs().
You can see the complete .te file on the selinux list, which I
discovered after I posted the first message (sorry for that).

thank you

christoph