What replaces /etc/profile.d/qt.sh on F9?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Jan 3 19:06:28 UTC 2008

Neal Becker <ndbecker2 <at> gmail.com> writes:
> My builds of filelight fail on devel (but not on F8).
>
> I add BR qt-devel to pull in /etc/profile.d/qt.sh.
>
> This isn't working on devel:
> + source /etc/profile.d/qt.sh
> /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.19734: line 27: /etc/profile.d/qt.sh: No such file or
directory
> error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.19734 (%build)

qt.sh is still in qt-devel where it always was. Your problem is probably that
you're BRing kdelibs-devel, you have to BR kdelibs3-devel now.

Adding BR qt-devel probably didn't work because qt4-devel (which is required by
kdelibs-devel in Rawhide) also Provides it. It's the wrong fix anyway.

        Kevin Kofler