Mass rebuild status with gcc-4.3.0-0.4 of rawhide-20071220

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Fri Jan 4 02:09:22 UTC 2008

On 01/03/2008 03:55 PM, drago01 wrote:
> Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>> One of my packages fails too:
>>

>> http://sunsite.mff.cuni.cz/rawhide20071220-gcc43/unsorted/qfaxreader-0.3.1-8.fc8.1.log
>>
>> with:
The software author suggested a small modification in configure which
allowed the package to compile.
I've added a patch to qfaxreader-0.3.1-9.fc9 and I have  tested it with
a [successful]  koji scratch build. Of course I forgot that rebuilding
in main koji is useless for the moment, since the new gcc has not been
pushed... so I also did make build :) But anyway, the new src.rpm should
be fine with gcc-4.3.0, whenever will it land.

... or so I hope.

    manuel