rawhide report: bacula/kannel -> mktexlsr ?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sat Jan 5 22:24:21 UTC 2008

CM> So, what exactly is the current problem with these two ? Is it
CM> just the mysterious failure of TeX to execute some stuff, i.e.

Yes, I debugged this the other day.  The problem for bacula is that
latex2html somehow does not properly run texhash in %post, so nothing
can find html.sty.  If you force a texhash it works.  Changing the
post scriptlet for latex2html to not use "/usr/bin/env -
/usr/bin/texhash" but to just call texhash directly works.  I don't
know why.

CM> " latex -interaction=batchmode bacula.tex

Remove -interaction=batchmode to see errors from latex.

 - J<