FUDCon -- hackfests and BarCamp

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 16:14:57 UTC 2008

FUDConners,

Most of you who are coming to FUDCon already know the details, but I
just want to make sure everyone knows what's going on.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConF9 -- this URL has a Google
Map with all the addresses, locations, etc that are mentioned below.

http://barcamp.org/FUDConRaleigh2008 is the general information page.

Friday is a hackfest day.  Those of you who are here and participating
in hackfests should meet at the State Club on NCSU's centennial campus
at about 9:30 AM.  From there, we will let people know the lunch plans,
and also sort out which hackfests we want to concentrate on, and where
there are rooms that can be used.  Please try to coordinate with the
folks who have cars at the hotel for transportation.

Saturday and Sunday both take place at Red Hat's actual headquarters.
BarCamp is Saturday starting at 9:00 (doors open around 8:30 with coffee
and stuff).  Sunday will be another hackfest day starting about 9:30.
Again, please try to coordinate rides with the folks who have cars at
the hotel.  A decent number will, and the hotel is only about a 5 minute
drive from the hackfest and BarCamp locations.

For folks getting to and from the airport, please see this page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConF9/ParticipantTravelPlans

If you are participating in a hackfest and incur costs traveling from
Airport to Hotel, get a receipt and Fedora will pay you back.