thinkpad-acpi upstream version?

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 21:08:03 UTC 2008

Nicolas Antonio Corrarello wrote:
> Maybe you're in the same condition as I am (Also T61 user, great
> machine)... Can't make the volume
> up/down keys to work, and I can't change the volume through
> /proc/acpi/ibm/volume. I'll see if this is solved in the thinkpad-acpi
> changelog and file a bug...

Ah yes, mine has the same issue with 2.6.23.12 right now, forgot about that.
Heck, *I* should have filed a bug already... But I'll let you. :)

Also, the brightness keys don't do anything on mine, though that may be
resolved in rawhide via xbacklight, iirc. Rawhide was a bit too explodey for
me to want to upgrade to it just yet though.

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com