Pulse Audio 0.9.8 - upgrade?

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Sun Jan 13 01:27:50 UTC 2008

On Thu, 10.01.08 21:07, Jeff Spaleta (jspaleta at gmail.com) wrote:

> In reality a lot of the specifics on how pulseaudio updating should
> work is up to you.  Whatever you do just try to be self-consistent
> about it.  You could even recruit a co-maintainer to help with release
> updates if you personally want to focus primarily on devel branch in
> the future.

Hmm, anyone interested in co-maintaining PA with me and doing stuff like
doing updates for released distros and suchlike?

I'd be very interested in focussing solely on devel. I'd be very happy
about everyone helping out with packaging PA for the stable distros or
looking a bit after bz.

If you are interested, please ping me in private.

Thanks,

Lennart