Where are the CD ISO's? (fwd)

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Wed Jan 16 15:23:49 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 07:07 -0800, John Reiser wrote:
> > Will we see a split "Everything"?
>
> http://spins.fedoraunity.org/unity/fedora-8-everything-spin
> which was released within four days of the official release.

Great! I was aware about fedoraunity's spins, but have never used them -
May-be I should give them a try next time, before wasting bandwidth and
time on the original sites :/

BTW: Do you also have or at least consider a "network install Everything
+updates iso/img"?

I mean something similar to Fedora's standard boot.iso, but configured
to point to a networked "Everything+updates" instead of "Fedora"?

This is at least what I what consider a direly missing feature from the
current ways to install Fedora ;)

Ralf