Fedora bug triage - workflow proposal

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:07:40 UTC 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 12:00 PM, Emmanuel Seyman
<emmanuel.seyman at club-internet.fr> wrote:

> How is it not feasible ?

Don't kill the messenger! :)  I've gotten word from the RH maintainer
that in the RH version of bugzilla (which as you know is nothing like
upstream), states cannot be defined per product.  There was an effort
to take out the UNCONFIMRED state, and all references to it.
Re-introducing it is a non-trivial task in the current codebase, and
even if it weren't, it would affect all products.   This summer, it
may be easier - but not now.  We've got to live with what we've got.