Cast your vote for the Fedora 9 Codename!

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 06:44:36 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 20:32 -0600, Josh Boyer wrote:

> I have them all logged.  They're also available in the list archives...
>
> Quite a few of them took the lame way and said "Mythical Creature!"

... and ...

> Half the fun is in guessing and investigating what the links are.  Now
> that we're taking suggestions in the open public a lot of that fun is
> killed :/

Ok, yes, in the old days it was all about surprises and deciphering
hidden messages in the bottle.

But now here we are in the bright and shiny future, and I'd love to make
a reasonable vote based on the intended back story/connection without a
ton of research and de-confounding.

Would it make sense now to compile the various back stories in one
location?  I guess if you've got them logged I can do the wiki scut
work.  I don't relish parsing the archives since I've done that for
previous votes and I am resisting the time sink.

Thanks - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org