[fedora-arm] Re: Fedora 8/ARM available

Caolan McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 15:23:44 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 15:46 +0100, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:

> Cool!  Is there any place that documents the changes necessary for
> 2.3 so that we can also provide a (separate) set of 2.3 rpms for F8?

Should in theory just be

http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/patches/workspace.armoabiport01.patch
+
http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/patches/workspace.armeabi01.patch

Though if OOo fails to register components or start up then you
might need to make additional changes to some makefile.mks that
reference "VERSIONMAP" to reuse the i386 map files for arm, all of
which was fixed up for 2.4. I don't remember if its strictly necessary
to fix that in 2.3 or not.

C.