selinux breaks revisor

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 13:05:02 UTC 2008

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Hi,
> I tested revisor and wanted to make an up to date version of Fedora 8
> Live CD - but selinux put a stop to that.
>
> If there was only one bug I would report it to bugzilla but if you
> look at my screenshots you will see that this is a much bigger issue
> and I guess that it would be better that revisor and selinux guys sit
> together and look why it makes so many AVC Denials.
>
> http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/Screenshot-setroubleshoot%20browser-revisor.png
> http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/Screenshot-setroubleshoot%20browser-revisor-2.png

Screenshots are not a good way to pass information. The text of the
alert in setroubleshoot can be copied to the clipboard by going to the
Edit menus and selecting "Copy Alert", or you can save the text in a
file by going to the File menu and selecting "Save Alert".

Either of these methods give you the full text of the alert for
inclusion in a bugzilla or sharing in an email message.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>