Fedora Education Spin

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 18:00:25 UTC 2008

On Jan 26, 2008 4:02 PM,  wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have built a Fedora live cd with educational apps. The kickstart file
> is here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SebastianDziallas/Education
>
> Some feedback would be great, so maybe you could tell me, if you have
> any suggestions or recommendations.
>
> And would it be possible, to make an official spin of it?
>
> Sebastian

I think for "Education"  you are missing "kdeedu".
Whether you are a gnome user or kde user, I think you should consider
pulling kdeedu in your spin in favor of firefox, totem.

The kdeedu of KDE4 (in rawhide) has a wonderful collection of
applications for education.

Gcompris also is to my eyes a wonderful application and is attractive
to many educational institutions in Europe.

Kdeedu applications and gcompris are a "must" on my list when I'm at a
booth in "Science Days".

regards,
Chitlesh