bodhi 0.4.10 features

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Jan 28 02:38:48 UTC 2008

Luke Macken wrote, at 01/28/2008 07:54 AM +9:00:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 06:39:26PM +0000, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> Luke Macken <lmacken <at> redhat.com> writes:
>>> - Bugs will [optionally] get closed as CURRENTRELEASE once they are stable.
>> What's the rationale for using CURRENTRELEASE over ERRATA? (I don't mean to be
>> complaining, just asking.)
>
> It's actually NEXTRELEASE, instead of CURRENTRELEASE (correction sent to
> devel-announce).  As for rationale behind this decision, I'm not quite
> sure, I just wrote the code :) Jon Stanley/QA/FESCo could probably shed more
> light on this.
>
> luke

I disagree. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/page.cgi?id=bug_status.html#status
says:
NEXTRELEASE
    The problem described has been fixed in the next release of the
    product, and *is not planned to be fixed* in the release against
    which the bug was filed. Include information on the release in
    which this was fixed in the summary when a bug is closed to this
    resolution.
If the new release of the package which contains the fix for a related
bug is released on the product, the bug must be closed with ERRATA,
not NEXTRELEASE.

Regards,
Mamoru