bodhi 0.4.10 features

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Jan 28 13:40:03 UTC 2008

Jon Stanley wrote, at 01/28/2008 09:56 PM +9:00:
> What use case is there for NOT auto-closing once an update has been
> pushed (assuming that one bug is ONE problem in ONE release - which is
> something that this was designed to "enforce"?   I'm really interested
> in hearing - Luke and I came up with no valid ones at FUDCon,

There is a case like:
- A bug is reported for F-7 foo package
- The maintainer (assignee) easily find that the same problem exists
  on F-8 and devel
- The maintainer fixes the bug on both F-7, F-8, request to push both
  on bodhi, referring to the same bug number
- Bodhi pushes both (F-7, F-8) packages and sometimes the bug is closed
  with the EVR: XXXXX."fc8" due to race condition.

Do you want to force the reporter/maintainer to "clone" the bug
for different branch?

Regards,
Mamoru