How much personal information is necessary to close a bug?

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:59:44 UTC 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 6:32 AM, Christopher Brown <snecklifter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now I think of it, it may have something to do with code
> contributions, copyright assertion, etc etc.

It does.  If you were to for example write some documentation for how
to fix something, etc, then we couldn't use it, because the CLA
assigns copyright to Red Hat with regard to things that you do for the
Fedora Project.  Not an unreasonable request.

It's also required for the same reasons as above to gain edit access
to the wiki, which is also part and parcel of triaging.

> Perhaps fall-out from SCO case.

Nah.

> Anyway, if you can ping either of the two above in #fedora-qa,
> their handles are poelcat and jds2001 they will be able to set you up
> quicker I believe. If you want to live at Lolly Pop Lane, by all means
> :)

Saw your ping, just woke up myself :)