Firefox and Epiphany crash after today's updates

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 18:46:43 UTC 2008

On 01/31/2008 12:38 PM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> Until Firefox 3 is released I'm hunting on their bugs and filing them.
> When Firefox 3 is released, I'll be one of the first testers.

You're missing my point.  I am shipping CVS code snapshots of Firefox 3.
  You know, just like you are downloading from mozilla.org.  But in RPM
format instead of a tarball.  Specifically for Fedora.  Not generic
builds that will work in every distro (provided that they have the
minimum requirements).  So my builds will perform a bit better.