Haskell SIG and Haskell Support

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 02:59:59 UTC 2008

Hi List,

I've taken the time to work on packaging up some Haskell bits for
Fedora.   I would like to introduce good Haskell support as a Fedora 9
feature.  There are a large number of libraries that could be easily
packaged, and I've been trying to get the hard bits down.  I put
together some packaging guidelines that need to be filled out by
experts all around, and a feature proposal.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GoodHaskellSupport
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Haskell
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Haskell

Fortunately, FudCon is coming up, so if anyone is interested in
putting in a bit of input, we can coordinate then.

Cheers,
Yaakov